We provide a wide range of services that are always completed with perfection coming in at an affordable price. These services spread across four categories:
PointPro strives to develop a proficient, prompt and dependable working relationship with clients. Our ever-expanding client base includes professional bodies such as architects, planning consultants, estate agents, property developers and building contractors as well as members of the general public.
Based in Portglenone, Co. Antrim we are well placed to carry out work not only in the Mid Ulster area but also Northern Ireland, the South of Ireland and Great Britain.
Each quote is made out directly to the client involved and is priced on an individual basis depending on location, survey area involved, site conditions and individual client requests if required.
Our highly trained staff can provide advice and expertise in all aspects of surveying and property development as well as Construction Engineering.
- Topographical Surveys – fully detailed for the provision of contouring and sectional detailing
- Topographical Surveys – Post Site Survey for Design and development applications
- Survey Analysis for site access – Visibility splays detailing
- Hydrographical surveys
- Boundary Checks - Transfer Rectification and on site Mapping
- Transfer Maps
- Geophysical Surveys
- GPR Surveys
- Freelance Engineering - Construction set-out
- As Built Surveys – Work as executed surveys
- As Built Surveys - NIW Drainage and DRD Road Adoption approved Format
- 3d Design for Volume Calculations
- Boundary marking and definitions
- Measured Building Surveys - with the provision of detailed floor plans and elevations
Aerial Drone Surveys
- Topographical Aerial Surveys
- Environmental Monitoring
- Industrial and Roof Inspection Surveys
- 3D photogrammetry suitable for use on BIM processes
- Promotional Aerial Photography and Videos
- Total Station Training
- AutoCAD Training